Monday 3 March 2014

February Frugal Fourteen Update

Share it Please

Well I was ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED to PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARD this month!!! This credit card has been hanging around for years!!! And at the beginning of the year, before I knew just how much dedication I had in me, I thought it was going to take around six months to pay off. I've done it in less than three, and I couldn't be happier.

I did it by putting another $2,000 on the card, and then by letting impatience get the better of me and transferring $900 out of my emergency fund to pay off the balance. It really is such a great feeling! 

This month I spent $0 in discretionary spending and 23 No Spend Days. I also did some additional website work, and received a payout from some shares unexpectedly. I felt extremely dedicated to my goals this month.

Next months goal is to max out my $1,000 emergency fund again, and to tackle my next debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment